Welcome to Mt. Pleasant School District!
2014-2015 Student Calendar
Now accepting enrollment for the 2014-2015 school year at all school sites!
- Children turning five by 9/1 of the current year will be enrolled in Kindergarten
- Children whose birthdate is between 9/2 and 12/1 will be enrolled in Transitional Kindergarten (TK).
IN ORDER TO ENROLL A CHILD IN SCHOOL, the District enrollment form must be completed and submitted with the following documents:
1. PROOF OF BIRTHDATE
2. Record of required immunizations - Signed or stamped by a doctor and dated
* TB Risk
Assessment Form completed by pediatrician or verification of
Skin Test (TST) or Interferon Gamma or clear x-ray
TB Risk Assessment for School Entry form
* Kindergarten only Full -physical examination
(completed after March 1, year
* Kindergarten only -Oral Health examination
(completed after August 1, year of enrollment).
3. * PROOF OF RESIDENCE
– One of the following must be provided clearly indicating the name of the
parent/guardian of the child AND the address within the Mt. Pleasant School
District boundaries. (Before submitting
documentation please cross out all listed dollar amounts and account numbers to
* Does not apply to Ida Jew Academies
tax payment receipts,
- Mortgage or Rental
or Rental payment receipts,
service contract, statement or payment receipts (PG&E, Water, Trash) Phone
bills are not acceptable.
- Pay Stub with address
- · Correspondence from a government
you are unable to obtain proof of residency and reside with another family
whose name appears on the above documents, please submit a signed Verification
of Residency form with one of the above Proof of Residence forms.
· If you cannot provide proof of
residence in your name and can not obtain a Verification of Residency please
contact the school secretary to discuss the requirements for completing a
Declaration of Residency Form.
· If you have become homeless or do
not have permanent housing please contact the School Secretary regarding
CONTACT INFORMATION- Names, addresses, phone numbers of individuals who are
authorized to pick up your child from school in an emergency.
ONLY THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MAY ENROLL A STUDENT. AN
INDIVIDUAL REPRESENTING A PARENT MUST HAVE A COMPLETED CAREGIVERS AFFIDAVIT or POWER of ATTORNEY
The District will require the parent or legal guardian to
show a valid California Driver’s license or picture identification at the time
Senate Bill 1381 Kindergarten Entrance Requirements
Documents needed to register your child:
Check list of required documents
Mt.Pleasant School District Enrollment Form
District Parent Handbook:
Emergency Card English
Emergency Card Spanish