IN ORDER TO ENROLL A CHILD IN SCHOOL, the following MUST be provided.
1. PROOF OF BIRTHDATE - Certified birth certificate, baptismal record or passport - original documents.
2. IMMUNIZATION RECORD - Signed or stamped by a doctor.
Doctor’s verification of month and year of the following immunizations:
____ a. Poliomyelitis (polio) 4 doses but 3 doses are acceptable if the last dose was given after the
age of 4 years.
____ b. DPT 5 doses but 4 doses are acceptable if the last dose was given after the age of 4 years
____ c. MMR (2 doses) The first dose must be given on or after the
first birthday. One of the doses must be MMR; the other dose may be any
- Rubella (Rubeola)
____ d. Hepatitis B (3 doses)
____ e. Varicella (chicken pox) on or after first birthday.
____ f. Tuberculin Skin Test (TST) or Interferon Gamma Release Assay (IGRA) blood test given
within 12 months prior to school entrance
Written evidence to the school must include:
- Date TST was given
- Date TST was read (must be 48-72 hours after given)
- Measurement of the induration in millimeters
- Signature of physician or designee
- For IGRA, original or copy of lab report
______ Full physical examination (completed after March 1, 2012).
______ Dental examination (completed after August 1, 2011).
3. PROOF OF RESIDENCE – One of the following must be provided
clearly indicating the name of the parent/guardian of the child AND the
address within the Mt. Pleasant School District boundaries. (Before submitting documentation please cross out all listed dollar amounts and account numbers to maintain privacy)
- Property tax payment receipts,
- Rental property contract,
- Lease or Rental payment receipts,
Utility service contract, statement or payment receipts (PG&E, Water, Trash) Phone bills are not acceptable.
- Pay stubs;
- Voter registration,
- Correspondence from a government agency,
If you are unable to obtain proof of
residency and reside with another family whose name appears on the above
documents, please submit a signed Verification of Residency form with one of the above Proof of Residence forms.
- If you cannot provide proof of
residence in your name and can not obtain a Verification of Residency
please contact the school secretary to discuss the requirements for
completing a Declaration of Residency Form.
- If you have become homeless or do not have permanent housing please contact the School Secretary regarding enrollment.
4. EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION- Names,
addresses, phone numbers of individuals who are authorized to pick up
your child from school in an emergency.
ONLY THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MAY
ENROLL A STUDENT. AN INDIVIDUAL REPRESENTING A PARENT MUST HAVE A
COMPLETED CAREGIVERS AFFIDAVIT
Click to Download:
Senate Bill 1381 Kindergarten Entrance Requirements
For a list of what documents you need to register your child.
Mt.Pleasant School District Enrollment Form
District Parent Handbook:
2012-2013 CLASSROOM EVACUATION CARD