Welcome to Mt. Pleasant School District!
Now accepting enrollment for the 2015-2016 school year at all school sites!
- Children turning five by 9/1 of the current year will be enrolled in Kindergarten
- Children whose birthdate is between 9/2 and 12/1 will be enrolled in Transitional Kindergarten (TK).
IN ORDER TO ENROLL A CHILD IN SCHOOL, the District enrollment form must be completed and submitted with the following documents:
1. PROOF OF BIRTHDATE -
2. Record of required immunizations - Signed or stamped by a doctor and dated
* TB Risk Assessment Form completed by pediatrician or verification of
clear Tuberculin Skin Test (TST) or Interferon Gamma or clear x-ray
TB Risk Assessment for School Entry form
* Kindergarten only- Full physical examination (completed after March 1, year
* Kindergarten only - Oral Health examination (completed after August 1, year of enrollment).
3. * PROOF OF RESIDENCE – One of the following must be provided clearly indicating the name of the parent/guardian of the child AND the address within the Mt. Pleasant School District boundaries. (Before submitting documentation please cross out all listed dollar amounts and account numbers to maintain privacy)
* Proof of residence not required to apply to Ida Jew Academies
- Property tax payment receipts,
- Mortgage or Rental property contract,
- Lease or Rental payment receipts,
- Utility service contract, statement or payment receipts (PG&E, Water, Trash) Phone bills are not acceptable.
- Pay Stub with address
- Voter registration,
- · Correspondence from a government agency,
If you are unable to obtain proof of residency and reside with another family whose name appears on the above documents, please submit a signed Verification of Residency form with one of the above Proof of Residence forms.
· If you cannot provide proof of residence in your name and can not obtain a Verification of Residency please contact the school secretary to discuss the requirements for completing a Declaration of Residency Form.
· If you have become homeless or do not have permanent housing please contact the School Secretary regarding enrollment.
4. EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION - Names, addresses, phone numbers of individuals who are authorized to pick up your child from school in an emergency.
ONLY THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MAY ENROLL A STUDENT. AN INDIVIDUAL REPRESENTING A PARENT MUST HAVE A COMPLETED CAREGIVERS AFFIDAVIT or POWER of ATTORNEY
The District will require the parent or legal guardian to show a valid California Driver’s license or picture identification at the time of enrollment. Picture Identification is also required for any individual checking-out a student during the school day.
Information on TB Requirement:
Documents needed to register your child:
Check list of required documents
Mt.Pleasant School District Enrollment Form
Emergency Card English Emergency Card Spanish
District Parent Handbook: