WELCOME TO THE MT. PLEASANT SCHOOL DISTRICT
Winter Break is week of February 20th - 24th, 2017.
Visit us on Facebook
Mt. Pleasant Values
We believe that:
- Every human being is valued.
- Everyone has a right to seek knowledge for continuous growth.
- Everyone shares the responsibility for improving our community.
- Honesty with ourselves and others is the foundation for our decisions.
- High standards produce quality results.
- Joyful learning energizes the mind
- Cultural diversity enriches the community.
Every student in the Mt. Pleasant School District is empowered to succeed in a diverse and changing society.
Mt. Pleasant is committed to providing a high quality education in a safe and positive learning environment where students and parents are highly engaged. Students are provided with a rigorous, technology enhanced curriculum led by a high quality staff who validates the needs of the whole student.
We will provide a safe and positive learning environment for all students and staff by implementing Social Emotional Learning (SEL) curriculum for students and staff.
We will focus on recruiting and retaining high quality staff
We will provide our students with a higher level of technology instruction along with greater technology access.
We will provide our students with enrichment opportunities, which may include foreign language instruction, clubs, art and music in updated facilities.
We will provide our students with engaging learning opportunities via common core curriculum there by increasing student achievement by supporting all learners including our long term English Language Learners.
Engage parents and families to support student success in school.